Friday, December 4, 2009

I'll Huff, And I'll Puff!

As contributed by guest writer, Neville MacKay:

Wow, am I ever excited about Bust A Move! Now, you all know by looking at me that I MUST spend all of my spare time at the gym! I indeed, DO, spend all of my “spare time” there…you see, I have no spare time at all. So, when all this marathon exercising, Pilates, yoga, and dear knows what else came into my life, I was faced with yet again a very important question…WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?!?

I mean really, if you can’t hide it, flaunt it! So, I’ll find the short shorts (with tights underneath!) and get going along with the rest of you! I’ve heard some lazy old so and so’s moan that they aren’t fit enough to do this…well, LOOK AT ME!! I’m going to do what I do best for this fundraiser and that is to try! That’s all I can do, and the power of trying will always work! I’d rather try and have a blast laughing, sweating and cheering with a fun crowd than sitting at home doing nothing but eating cheesies and watching TV.

This will be a fun day! I intend to get people motivated, inspired and hopefully laughing along with me as we sail and sweat to success!! I look forward to seeing you all there…THANK YOU ALL in advance for sharing this day with me! I can’t wait!

We know Neville isn't the only one thinking about what to wear on January 30th! If you're handy with a sewing machine, or know someone who is, you might even consider making a visit to Walmart or Fabricville, buying a $5 pattern and going for a Do-It-Yourself 80s style....





No comments:

Post a Comment

About The Event

My photo
Bust a Move for Breast Health is a home grown fundraising event in support of the QEII and IWK Foundations in Nova Scotia, Canada. Six hours of exercise and fundraising for world-class breast health services will combine to create a unique experience anyone can be part of. Join us on March 26th, 2011!